Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Sixth Form Dress Code
It is important that all Sixth Form students take pride in their appearance and are ‘office smart’. The dress code below outlines what is considered office smart at Waingels and will apply at all times on the college site, unless on a trip or specific, teacher-approved activity that requires different clothing.
- Collared shirts
- Polo shirts
- Smart tops or blouses
- Chinos, formal trousers or skirts to appropriate length
- Tailored Shorts in the Summer
- Dark jackets suitable for formal office wear
- Smart shoes suitable for formal office wear
- Appropriate Sportswear for PE lessons
- Sixth Form Lanyards must be worn at all times
- *If you take BTEC Sport you are permitted to wear your Waingels Sports Kit
- Casual T shirts
- Jeans or skin tight trousers
- Short skirts, shorts or leggings (unless underneath a dress)
- Short or revealing tops. Bra straps and midriffs must not be visible
- Large logos or branding on clothing
- Hoodies *Waingels Leavers hoodies are permitted
- Extremes of jewellery or hairstyle
- Casual footwear including trainers, canvas shoes or flip flops
Students who do not follow the dress code will be sent home to change.