Our School App Stay connected on the go...
To order uniform, please click the logos below to access the online shops:
*School Colours Direct (our school uniform provider) will have a new online shop from 8th February and the current one will close on 29th January.
Parents and carers will need to set up a new account to log in, but if you do need any historical information you can contact email@example.com
**When selecting garments required on the web shop, it is always best to also select gender and product type for them to appear in a more logical order on screen.
All students are expected to wear school uniform at all times and if, for whatever reason, they are not able to do so they need a note from home so that we can deal with the issue appropriately.
Please use this measuring guide to aid with purchasing your child's uniform.
The Culture & Values Policy sets out our clear uniform expectations in detail.
It is important that all Sixth Form students take pride in their appearance and are ‘office smart’. The dress code below outlines what is considered office smart at Waingels and will apply at all times on the college site, unless on a trip or specific, teacher-approved activity that requires different clothing.
- Collared shirts
- Polo shirts
- Smart tops or blouses
- Chinos, formal trousers or skirts to appropriate length
- Tailored Shorts in the Summer
- Dark jackets suitable for formal office wear
- Smart shoes suitable for formal office wear
- Appropriate Sportswear for PE lessons
- Sixth Form lanyards must be worn at all times
*If you take BTEC Sport you are permitted to wear your Waingels Sports Kit
- Casual T shirts
- Jeans or skin tight trousers
- Short skirts, shorts or leggings (unless underneath a dress)
- Short or revealing tops. Bra straps and midriffs must not be visible
- Large logos or branding on clothing
- Hoodies *Waingels Leavers hoodies are permitted
- Extremes of jewellery or hairstyle
- Casual footwear including trainers, canvas shoes or flip flops
Students who do not follow the dress code will be sent home to change.
Being Waingels Ready includes having the correct equipment so that students are ready to learn. There will be some special equipment that different subjects ask you to buy, but as a basic students should have a pencil case that includes:
- Blue or black writing pens/ biros
- Pair of compasses
- Scentific calculator (recommended Casio FX-83 GTX)
Students may also like:
- Coloured pens/ pencils
- Glue stick
- Green and purple biros for marking and correcting work