Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Free School Meals Application
Are You Eligible?
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you receive any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Work Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- Universal Credit
*Please note you are not eligible if you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit.
Other support that is available:
Woodley Foodbanks – http://www.pilotlight.org/index.php (deliveries can be arranged)
Anderson Baptist Church- Tuesday 10am – 12pm, 6-8 Amherst Road, Earley, Reading,Berkshire.UK. RG6 1NU 0118 376 1079
Woodley Baptist Church- Everyday 9am -12.30pm Hurricane Way, Woodley, Reading RG5 4UX 0118 969 9956