Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Free School Meals Application
Are You Eligible?
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
- Younger than the compulsory age for starting school
- In full-time education
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
Students receiving free school meals get a daily allowance of £2.40 put onto their school account. This can not be carried over to the following day. It can be used at break or lunch.
Please look at the canteen page on our website here to see what is available for £2.40 – this will buy you a main meal.
Other support that is available:
Waingels Support & Enquiries- firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Baptist Church- Tuesday 10am – 12pm, 6-8 Amherst Road, Earley, Reading,Berkshire.UK. RG6 1NU 0118 376 1079
Woodley Baptist Church- Everyday 9am -12.30pm Hurricane Way, Woodley, Reading RG5 4UX 0118 969 9956
Share Wokingham [Poster Below]- Click here for website