Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Covid 19 Information Summary
This page is designated to all Covid 19 letters we have sent home to parents/carers. Please see the summaries below of information contained in each letter for your reference.
- Link to live Microsoft Teams consent form
- From 12/10/2020 Year 7 & 8 students will move for all lessons
- From 12/10/2020 the wearing of face masks when students are moving between lessons and when using the toilets or buying food will be mandatory.
Public Health England have produced a letter for schools to distribute to parents which explains when a person requires a coronavirus test and what the symptoms of coronavirus are. The Department have asked us to share and circulate this letter amongst parents at our school.
The intention of the letter is to help prevent children being taken out of school unnecessarily and answer some of the questions you may have around testing.
- 9am start time for Year 11, 12 & 13
- Accessing lessons from home when self-isolating
- Published GCSE & A Level grades
- Regular hand washing
- Wearing of face coverings when travelling to lessons
- One way system
- Year group bubbles
- Waingels code of conduct
- Limiting visitors into school
- Minimising contact between students
- Borrowing of PE kit
- Changing facilities
- Extra-curricular activities
- Face coverings in education setting
- Code of Conduct
- Attendance Policy
- Parents & Carers on site meetings and visiting
- Hand sanitiser
- Timings of the day
- Break/lunch time arrangements
- Risk assessments & hygiene
- Mobile phones
- Returning from countries outside the UK
- Tutor Interviews
- Testing/ test results/ track & trace
- Confirmed cases in school
- Students being sent home
- School outbreak
- Clinicially vulnerable and shielding
- Returning to school